Why choose us?
An Insurance Broker is an expert who negotiates the most appropriate insurance package at a competitive cost for clients.
Willis Temby constantly compare the merits of competing insurance companies to find the best package for you, our client. In addition, our team continually gathers information to maintain a thorough understanding of your business to identify and quantify your exposures.
Willis Temby specialises in the following areas:
Willis Temby has been providing specialised advice and tailored risk solutions in the area of Professional Risks for over 34 years. Our wealth of knowledge regarding available insurance products, along with our extensive market contacts, will ensure you and your business access ‘sleep easy’ protection.
We can help you by assessing your risk and aligning bespoke protection in the following areas:
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Information Technology Insurance
- Medical Malpractice Insurance
- Directors & Officers Liability Insurance
- Management Liability Insurance
- Associations Liability Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- Trustees Liability Insurance
- Cyber Liability Insurance
If you would like to know more about Professional Risks, please contact Brett Piggott.
Willis Temby understands the importance of having the correct Marine Insurance and Liability protection.
We specialise in arranging and managing bespoke Marine Insurances. These include:
- Marine Hull and Machinery (Charter Boats, Fishing Vessels, Offshore Support Vessels, Platforms)
- Increased Value
- War and Strikes
- Loss of Earnings
- Protection and Indemnity
- Marine Cargo
- Startup Delays
- Seafarers Compensation
- Carriers Liability
- Ship Repairing
- Charterer’s Liability
If you would like to know more about Marine Risks, please contact Mike Beaton.
Commercial & Corporate Risks
Willis Temby has the product knowledge and experience to assist you with all your general insurance needs. From small businesses to large corporations, we can tailor an insurance package that’s right for you. We have listed some example insurance products below.
- All forms of Business Interruption
- Theft / Burglary
- Machinery Breakdown
- Spoilage of Stock
- Electronic Breakdown
- Public and Products Liability
- Umbrella Liability
- General Property
- Workers Compensation
- Personal Accident and Illness
- Corporate Travel
- Voluntary Workers Cover
- Journey Cover
- Inpatriate and Expatriate Medical
- Contract Works
- Product Recall
- Fidelity / Crime
- Commercial Motor and Private Motor
- Contractors Plant and Machinery
- Aviation Risks
- Home / Property / Landlords
- Motor Fleet and Driveline
Willis Temby specialises in, and has many years of experience, assisting Land Based Businesses and Farms with all aspects of Insurance.
With a particular focus on the Western Australian market, our team understands that an Insurance Package for a Wheat and Sheep Farm in Esperance, does not suit a Cattle Station or Cane Grower operating out of Kununurra. Willis Temby can tailor Farm Insurance to suit your individual requirements.
Our rural client base consists of (but is certainly not limited to):
- Livestock, Dairy and Stud Farms
- Crop and Grain Growers
- Market Gardeners
- Tree Farms
- Hobby Farms
A tailored insurance package may include:
- Farm Buildings and Contents
- Farm Machinery
- Farm Liability
- Farm Loss of Income and Business Interruption
- Income Protection
- Machinery and Electronic Breakdown
- Livestock, Fencing and Hay
- Worker's Compensation
- Homestead, Personal and Domestic Insurance
Premium Funding allows you to manage your insurance payments through a tailored finance package. Willis Temby can assist your business cash flow, by arranging your insurance premiums to be paid in regular instalments.
The benefits of premium funding include:
- Improved cash flow
- Premium funding interest charges are generally tax deductible
- Fixed interest rates and no ongoing loan service fees
- Making additions to or renewals of policies with a minimum of paperwork
- Working capital remains in your business until instalments are due
If you would like to know more about Premium Funding, please contact Our Team to discuss.